Photography to me is like visual poetry. I always search
for the uncommon in the common; when I photographed
Petra, Wadi Rum and Aqaba I tried to stay away from the
commercial snapshots by trying to merge our culture with
eye catching colors to make them more alluring for the
current generation; mixing the heritage with a modern
twist “past and present in a frame”. I’ve been constantly
trying to be aware of my surroundings because every
snapshot is a fragment of a second then it becomes just
- 1991 Born in Amman.
- 1996-2009 Student at the National Orthodox School,
- 2002 Won a prize from China for drawing Jordan.
- 2007 Took part of Barefoot Work Shop where she learnt
photographing and how to document and film Public
Service Announcements “PSAs”. As an outcome Farah
made a PSA “Raise your voice. It’s your future.”.
- 2008 organizer and designer of a fashion collection for
30 female and 20 male outfits, 8 genuine leather bags
and 5 belts of The National Orthodox School Fashion
- 2008 took part in a group exhibition “Freshly Squeezed”
at Foresight Art Gallery.
- 2008 instructor of a Children’s Jewelry Course in
Foresight Art Gallery.
- 2008-2009 Courses in Drawing & Painting.
- 2008-2009 President of the Student Council & Delegate
of the Model United Nation.
- 2009 Took part in an exhibition in Italy.
- 2009-2010 Study Fashion in London College of